SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF Download-Tier 1 And Tier 2 SSC CGL–How To Prepare For SSC CGL
SSC CGL 2017 STUDY PLAN PDF DOWNLOAD-TIER 1 AND TIER 2 SSC CGL–Hello friends welcome to examcapsule.com.SSC CGL is one of the most sought after exam in India and is immensely famous among-st the aspirants across the nation. This makes it tougher than other competitive exams as the competition is fierce and minimum criteria of graduation makes it a mix of students from every stream to fight for their dream job.
All of you must be aware about that every year Staff selection commission of India conducts Ssc cgl exam for various B grade as well as C grade level posts and you also know that lakhs of candidates apply for these posts, but very few numbers of lucky candidates get selected.There are many positions to be filled up through this exam such as Tax assistants,Auditors, Tax inspector, Assistant Sector officers etc..So we can expect 8000 – 10000 posts in SSC CGL 2017 too.
It is estimated that atleast 20 lakh candidates may have applied for these exams.To emerge successful among these people, you will need to have a good SSC CGL study plan.SSC CGL Exam 2017 is approaching and it is the right time to fasten your seat belts. This is a very crucial time for every candidate who are going to appear this Exam. We are sure you would be looking for useful advice for your preparation.
Know all about the Syllabus & Pattern
Syllabus Before you start making any strategy for the exam, it is a must that you are well aware about syllabus and pattern of the exam. It will give you a wise perception of the paper that you are appearing for and to decide study plan for the exam.
Because only after knowing the entire syllabus, you will look for SSC CGL book or study material for SSC CGL.
Here, we are discussing the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam. So let’s have a look on the Syllabus and Pattern of Tier 1.
The SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus mainly include SSC CGL GK, SSC CGL English, SSC CGL Maths and General Knowledge for SSC CGL
Points to be kept in mind:
- The CGL Tier 1 exam will be an online test.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer attempted by you.
- The cutoff for the exam is overall and not section wise.
Analyze and make study plan
Make study plan After getting all the details about the Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak. The topics in which you are weak, needs more attention and time for preparation.
|Section||Time to be spend daily|
|Quantitative Ability||4 hours|
|Reasoning Ability||2 hours|
|English Language||2 hours|
|General Awareness||2 hours|
|Total Time||10 hours|
How to Prepare for SSC CGL 2017 -SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF Download-Tier 1 And Tier 2 SSC CGL–How To Prepare For SSC CGL
SSC CGL 2017 TIER I PATTERN & SYLLABUS -SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF Download-Tier 1 And Tier 2 SSC CGL–How To Prepare For SSC CGL
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||–|
- Time Duration is 75 minutes (1:15 hours) for 100 questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Tier-I Exam.
SSC CGL 2017 TIER II PATTERN & SYLLABUS
|1.||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|4.||General Studies(Finance and Economics)||100=(60+40)||200|
- Time Duration is 120 minutes (2 Hour) for Each of the Papers.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-II and 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer.
NOTE:– Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories of posts. Paper-III is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II & Compiler & Paper IV is only for Assistant Audit Officer..
Paper-IV will be for those candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) in C&AG. The said paper would comprise two parts i.e., Finance and Accounts for which there would be 40 questions carrying 80 marks and Economics and Governance which would have 60 questions carrying 120 marks. In all there would be 100 questions carrying 200 Marks with each question carrying two marks
Will there will Interview for SSC CGL 2016 Exam ?Ssc cgl 2017 best study time table
The No Interview for Govt Jobs will come into effect from 1st January 2016 and the Notification for CGL 2016 is expected and most probably after 1st Jan, 2016
That means, there will be no interview for CGL 2016 exam as this Exam includes Group B and Group C posts. Abolishment of Interviews in SSC CGL 2016 is a good news for those, who had missed the Jobs by small margin or fewer marks.
Now Main focus Area is Clearing Both the Stages of SSC CGL 2016 Exam. Some may be in doubt about interview abolition . So Guys you do not need to worried about Whether Interview is Abolished or not for SSC cgl 2016 . This Doubt Will be clear on 13 February 2016 . SSC Will Release Notification on 13 February 2016 .
SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF Download-Tier 1 And Tier 2 SSC CGL–How To Prepare For SSC CGL
|subject||Tier – 1 Marks||Tier -1 Weightage||Tier 2 Marks||Total Weightage T1+ T2|
|Arithmetic||50||25 %||200||41.7 Percent|
|Reasoning||50||25 %||0||8.3 Percent|
|General Awareness||50||25 %||0||8.3 Percent|
|Total||200 Marks||100 Percent||400 Marks||100 Percent|
- There is a Negative Marking for attempting wrong Answer – 0.25 per Question
- Till now in ssc cgl there is no sectional cut- off but You should be ready, at any time ssc can implement sectional cut-off
Important Topics in Each Subject
- Quantitative Aptitude: Triangle and it’s properties (Trigonometry), Surds and Indices,
- Quadratic Equations & Quadratic Polynomials, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion.
- Reasoning: Word Formation & Word Classification, Letter Repeating Series, Embedded
Figures, Logical Games, Non Verbal Series.
- English: Reading Comprehension, Active Passive Voice, Preposition & it’s usage,
Tenses, Common Confusables.
- General Awareness: Indian Constitution, Medieval Indian History,Indian Physical
Geography, Indian Political System, National Income.
Part -1- How to Prepare General Intelligence & Reasoning for SSC CGL 2017
This is an area where every candidate can score more than 40 Marks . General Intelligence and reasoning is a highly scoring area in the ssc cgl exam . Every candidate with a simple practice can score high in this area . General Intelligence and reasoning can be classified in two parts –
Verbal Reasoning And second Part is Non – verbal Reasoning . with simple practice you can learn all basic concepts related to Verbal And Non- Verbal Reasoning . some of the Questions are same every year like Mirror Image, Water Image , Matrix, etc.
By Solving previous years papers you can easily understand what types of Questions are ssc asking in Exam .Dear Students one more point like ibps in ssc cgl reasoning level is not very high. In ssc cgl You will not find any twisted Question .so without any fear practice as much as you can. once you understand all the basic concepts of reasoning it will be easy to walk in Exam .Reasoning section is only in Tier -1.
Now come to main point how to prepare and Which books you Should study –There are so many Books which We you can use for preparation like R.S. Agarwal, Kiran Parkasan , Previous Years papers are Enough for you for reasoning
|The most important questions from this section are on the topics such as -SSC CGL Study plan|
Books For Reasoning -SSC CGL 2016 Study plan PDF
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (English)
- SSC Reasoning Chapter Wise Solved Papers 6200+Objective Question —English
- SSC Reasoning Chapterwise Solved Papers 1999 Se Ab Tak (5100 + Objective Questions) – Hindi
Part–2 How to prepare English Language And Comprehension for SSC CGL 2017
- Another important part in ssc cgl is English Language And comprehension .
- This is one of the most important part in this exam after Maths .Because English play an important role in Both Tier 1 And Tier -2 -In tier 1 -its weightage is 50 Marks out of 100 and In Tier -2- 200 Marks out of 400 Marks .
- Total weightage is 250 out of 600 Marks .
- I hope you understand that how much important is this part . one more thing about this part is ,this is one of the high scoring area in ssc cgl .
Main area from which questions Are asked
- English comprehension
- Cloze -Test
- One Word substitution
- Idioms And Phrases
- Error finding
- sentence Improvements
Books for English Language and comprehension
- English for General Competitions from Plinth to Paramount (Volume – 1
- Arithmetic Volume-02 (English)
- Objective General English (English) – SP Bakshi
- Word Power Made Easy New Revised & Expanded Edition (English) 1st Edition Note -This is one of the Best book For Improving Vocabulary .
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 2 & CAPF Exam – English Language & Comprehension Objective Type – Including Previous Years Solved Papers And Model Practice Sets
- Paramount Test Series SSC CGL Mains (English Language & Comprehension) 1 – 20 Mock Tests (English) 1 Edition
- SSC English Language Chapterwise Solved Papers 1997-Till Date – kiran
Part-3- How to prepare for ssc cgl general awareness 2017 –SSC CGL Study plan PDF
- This is a very difficult part for all candidates because in this part there is no Guarantee how much you are going to score .In this part you can not predict from which area they are going to ask questions .
- In this area ssc mostly ask Questions from History , Geography,science ,Environment ,National and International current affairs etc.
- If i speak frankly there is no book which can give guarantee about good score in this area .General awareness is a vast area .
- But one thing help you that is science . Science is favorite area for ssc . out of 50 questions almost 20 questions comes from science .
- so, to score good marks in General awareness you should thoroughly learn science .
- Every year they ask 5 to 6 questions from Economics also.
Books –SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF -Ssc cgl 2017 best study time table-SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF Download-Tier 1 And Tier 2 SSC CGL–How To Prepare For SSC CGL
|1- Ncert- Micro Economics
2- Macro Economics
3- The Hindu current economics
|1- General Science Ncert 8th
4-lucent -General Science
|1-Ncert class 11th
2- Ncert 12th class
|1 – Lucent
2- Spectrum Modern history
3- Ncert Class 11th And Class 12 – History
|1-One English Newspaper – The hindu or Indian Express
2- Partiyogita Darpan is Good Magazine for this Type Of Exam
Part- 4- How to Prepare for Quantitative Section for SSC CGL 2017
SSC CGL Study plan – How to prepare Quant Section .SSC CGL Study plan
- This is most important area or you can say this is deciding area for you.This area decide your job chances .
- Mathematics play an important role whether you will get job or not . Because out of 600 marks 250 marks comes from this area .
- you will face Quantitative abilities in both stage .So if you want to succeed in this exam try to solve as much as questions from this area by understanding basic concepts. one more point, never try to use short tricks in early stage because it will not help you in Exam .
- First step should be try to understand concept of questions and try to solve Questions.once you become master in all chapters and have a basic understanding about all basics and concepts now you can start using short tricks .
Now come to books-There are so many books in market .you can use any one -SSC CGL 2016 Study plan PDF
|Books -SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF||Author or Publication House|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.s. Agarwal,|
|Fast track Objective Arithmetic –||Rajesh Varma|
|Magical book on Quicker maths
|Advance Mathematics||Advanced Mathematics-
1- R.d. sharma class 9th
2- R.D.Sharma- class 10th.There are so many books about Advanced Mathematics in market – many of them have copy pasted material from Ncert books .
I am recommending you R.D. Sharma because these books will help you in learning Basics to high Level .
|Advance maths for General Competitions (English)||Paramount Coaching|
|SSC Mathematics Chapterwise Solved Papers 1999 – Till Date (5500 + Objective Questions)
Important Note-SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF -SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF Download-Tier 1 And Tier 2 SSC CGL–How To Prepare For SSC CGL
After reading above parts now you can understand that English and Mathematics are most important parts . Out of 600 Marks 500 Marks questions comes from these area. so try to solve as much as questions from these areas.
|Focus on: SSC CGL Study plan|
SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF Download-Tier 1 And Tier 2 SSC CGL–How To Prepare For SSC CGL[/su_table]
Best time Table for prepare ssc cgl 2017 Study plan PDF -SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF Download-Tier 1 And Tier 2 SSC CGL–How To Prepare For SSC CGL
How to start my preparation for SSC CGL 2017- Best Techniques -SSC CGL Study plan
- This is most common question asked by every one -How to start my preparation?.To Know How to Prepare for SSC CGL 2016 Know Your Syllabus .
- To start preparation first of do one thing that is prepare a Strengths and Weaknesses chart. what are your strengths and weaknesses. After that make a list of all topics which you want to prepare .
- Before going ahead one thing i want to tell you that if you are new in this area then you should be confident and should have fighting spirit because future is uncertain.
- you may experience some ups and downs while preparing for exams.
- If you are new then give 5 to 7 Days in Memorizing important terms and formulas or if you are already preparing for any exam then you can pick any topic and start preparing .
- your study should be target study. set a target for that day what do you want to solve that day and complete that topic on particular day.
- Never left for tomorrow because tomorrow never comes.
How to make my Time table and How many Hours I should study?SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF
- Answer of this Question is totally simple – It Depend on person to person How many hours he or she Study.
- If you Are extraordinary then 4to 5 hours are enough.
- If you are not Extraordinary then you have devote 7 to 9 Hours per day at least for starting 2- 3 months .
- After that you will be at good level in knowledge.
- Now come to another important point that is how to make my time table ?
First of all take 5 A4 size page and write down all topics mentioned in ssc syllabus .SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF -SSC CGL Study plan
- On page one write down all topics related to general knowledge
- On second paper related to English
- On Third paper- Quantitative Abilities
- On Fourth Page – Reasoning.
- On fifth page write down how many hours you want to study per day .
For example –
- 2 Hours- English
- 2 Hours – Gk
- 2 Hours Reasoning
- 3 Hours – Mathematics.
After every 2 hour try to take a 15 minute break .This is 9 hours schedule .
If you are thinking that 9 hours are a long schedule then you are making a mistake because many students studying day and nights .
If you want to beat competition and want to become winner then work hard as much as you can.
Important note –SSC CGL Study plan PDF -SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF Download-Tier 1 And Tier 2 SSC CGL–How To Prepare For SSC CGL
Never think preparing for exam is a load on you. if you are having this type of mentality then cracking any exam is going to be difficult for you . just enjoy like a happy journey . Never take pressure .SSC CGL Study plan
- Revision is most important part for cracking any Exam. Never think that you have solved each topic 2 or 3 times now you are master on these topics .Try to solve as many questions.If you are doing revision regularly then you can easily find out where you stand in preparation.
- Try to solve Mock test on regular basis.
- Buy any Book which has Mock test and solve them.
- One more thing never try to guess questions because it will not always work. Many student try to solve all questions which is a suicide attempt.so never try to solve all Questions because now days all Exam has negative marking .
- Always attempt only those Questions about which you are sure.
- Daily solve one Mock test within 110 Minute.
- If you can buy then buy omr sheet from market and practice on it.
- your first target should be math and English.
- Try to do Meditation, Prayer, . It will not only relax you but also will give you positive energy .
- Never try to argue with anyone .when you argue with some one it not only destroy your positive energy but also make you Aggressive.
- Always try to remain calm .
- Always eat healthy food and do not eat fast food .
- GO for walk or exercise daily.
- One more last thing ——- never under estimate yourself .If you want to achieve something than work hard. Do not listen others what they say.SSC CGL Study plan
Time management for attempting all sections of paper –SSC CGL Study plan PDF -SSC CGL 2017 Study plan PDF Download-Tier 1 And Tier 2 SSC CGL–How To Prepare For SSC CGL
- This is a important part for every candidates who is appearing for ssc cgl .
- Always make a table for attempting sections, which section you want to attempt first -second – third- Fourth.
- Always take 15 Minutes for General Knowledge
- 20 Minutes for English
- 35 Minutes for Reasoning ,Remaining time for Mathematics-
- Always keep 8-20 minutes time for filling Omr sheet Boxes.